Family Holiday on the Koch-Hof Farm!
Surrounded by lush meadows and forests you will find our biological organic working Farm in its quiet location at the foot of the Ammergauer Mountains.
We offer our guests quiet relaxation, recuperation for the parents and fun activities for the children with lots of space to play. For sporty Seniors there are many exciting possibilities for walking, biking and hiking in the nearby Alps. In the winter there are all levels of cross country and alpine skiing nearby.
Our farm lies directly on the Nordic Walking Route. In winter we have a prepared sledding hill where children can have lots of fun directly on our farm.
We offer you:
- Farmer's garden
- Deck chairs
- Football (soccer) practice area with goal net
- Storage and stow room for sport equipment
- Parking area
- Bicycles available
- Guided Nordic Walking Tours
- Table football, Ping Pong
- Skis and Sleds available
- Internet – EURO 5 per week (Panorama Cabin EURO 7,50 per week)
- Freezer use
- English spoken
- House pets on request
Our farm offers you:
- Working Farm with Livestock (farm animals)
- Possibility to help on the farm
- Food produced on our farm available
- Historical farm